The photos required to send in with your medical form will differ dependent on which procedure/s you are considering. We will advise what these are and include the following guidelines:
- Photos must be clear, in focus, with no shadows
- You should be in a standing position and taken at a direct angle (not from above looking down or from below looking up).
- In all required poses stand in front of a plain white wall, with good lighting.
- Take a distance of 3-4 feet to take the photos.
- No garments worn over the area you wish to have surgery e.g. no bra for breast procedures,
- Follow the instructions to the letter. When in doubt, contact us.
- For Facial photos ensure your hair is pulled back off your face, and remove any glasses and makeup.